11.01.2010

Oh Jeebus what have I done?

I am participating in the NaNoWriMo....National Novel Writing month. 50,000 words in 30 days. Ready, Set, GO!

I am trying to get better at actually sitting down to write instead of letting the evenings slip away while watching tv and checking facebook every fifteen seconds. So if I write something I find particularly excellent I might just post it here. I don't know if you can follow the progress of my novel or not but I will keep you posted on the current word count and after a bit more exploration I'll see if you can follow it!

No promises that it will be in order or make any sense...national novel editing month isn't until March!!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

amygillian said...

I want to read what you're working on! Definitely post your stuff so I can heavily critique, I mean, read and appreciate it!

- Amy